[SailfishDevel] QSqlTableModel and running several remorses

jollailija at gmail.com jollailija at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 22:07:07 UTC 2015

Hi, I am a SQL noob, but here's my piece of advice:
Use a QML list model as a "proxy" and then replace the database with the QML list model's data at some point, like after the user exits some sort of list edit mode. It might not be the most efficient way but it works and is really easy, you just need a loop that throws all the things from the QML list model into the SQL database and another one to do this the other way around.

Cheers,
jollailija
--
Lähetetty Jollastani