[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] SailfishOS community meeting 17.12 + planning for next one 7.1.2016

Carol Chen cybette+sailfishos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:32:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who attended today's meeting! We had a long but exciting
meeting filled with great discussions and positive news. If you missed it,
or if you want to relive it, here are the minutes/logs:

Minutes:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2015/mer-meeting.2015-12-17-14.30.html
Minutes (text):
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2015/mer-meeting.2015-12-17-14.30.txt
Log:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2015/mer-meeting.2015-12-17-14.30.log.html

With the approaching holidays, the next meeting will be after the new year,
on 2016-1-7 @ 14:30 UTC. Meeting Chair for the first meeting of the year
will be Steph Gosling (stephg). Please propose discussion topics at:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

If you propose a topic, it is expected that you show up and present it, or
have a substitute participate in the meeting. It is important that you're
present at the meeting to guide the discussions in the direction you want,
so we do not spend time guessing what kind of info/answers you may be
looking for.

NOTE: Propose your topic by Tuesday 5.1.2016. Any topics added after that
will be considered for the following meeting. Steph will send out meeting
invite with confirmed agenda before the meeting.

Happy Holidays to all, sing some Christmas Carols!
  Carol

--
cybette @ Freenode IRC