[SailfishDevel] Mono for Sailfish - round #2?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Fri Aug 21 13:07:51 UTC 2015

Thanks for that info, Jonni.

The information is on the Mer Wiki.

Please could I ask publicly if anybody at Jolla is contributing to
answering the status of the 'unknown' entries?   Is this document the
definitive information source on Sailfish licensing?

Also, I know that there have been discussions in the past about the roadmap
for moving to open sourcing more of the currently proprietary components.
Perhaps with the Jolla company reorganization, and with the new split
between OS and devices we are now in a place where resuming that community
conversation would make sense again?   Maybe it is time for another OSS
community meeting, Carol?