[SailfishDevel] Sending SMS via Telepathy: Error "Channel Dispatcher .. does not support interface CD.I.Messages"

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Wed Aug 12 13:19:43 UTC 2015

Den 12. aug. 2015 14:26, skrev christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch:
> One thing that did not "click" until this morning is that the telepathy
> code in the Collabora git is C, while the equivalent in nemomobile is
> C++. I wonder how is the one "translated" to the other?

D-Bus is rather language-agnostic, you know. Qt has its own tool for
generating C++ wrappers from D-Bus interface definition files
(qdbusxml2cpp, I think). For C code using the GLib/GObject framework,
there may be an equivalent tool (maybe gdbus-codegen). Thus, you can
access the D-Bus interface in either language.