[SailfishDevel] QtFeedback 5.0 not allowed? Really?

Reto Zingg reto.zingg at jolla.com
Thu Apr 30 05:57:27 UTC 2015

On 30.04.2015 01:49, Martin Kolman wrote:
> Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:56:20 +0000 Kimmo Lindholm <Kimmo.Lindholm at eke.fi>:
>> Any news about whitelisting QtFeedback?
>>
>> -kimmo
> Also what about QtPositioning ? I know that the pull request for RPM
> validator has already been merged a while ago,
> but when I recently tried to submit an application using QtPositioning
> to Harbour, I got a reply that is actually still not yet allowed...

as always, the new APIs get allowed once the matching SDK is out. As
communicated earlier QtPosition will be allowed with 1.1.4.x, but that
is not even out yet for all (just early access).

So please be patient a little more, thanks.

Regarding QtFeedback, it still needs somebody to step up and take over
maintainership, ideally upstream.
Once it's stabilized then, we can allow it in Harbour.

best regards
Reto