[SailfishDevel] Commercial apps - when?

Peter Kovacs leginee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 10:14:12 UTC 2015

Well, currently there is no payment option. So it is a step forward.
Jolla is poor in a lot of ways.
In my opinion currently it is only a niche option. I love the Jolla
concept, but there is a long way to go.
It is short sighted to think missing payment option will improve things.
Honestly before inviting sharks. There is some things to be fixed up.
A fine feature management, Review Process and stuff like this should be in
place.

Pay wall is much more complicated then you might think.

Cheers
Peter