[SailfishDevel] GCompris

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:48:24 UTC 2015

Hi,
You mean ubuntu branch in Johnny Jazeix Repository
And this line, right?
# install QtQuick.Controls files install(DIRECTORY
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/qml/QtQuick/Controls/ DESTINATION
QtQuick/Controls)

I will ask Johnny if we could use this possibility and why ubuntu is not in
a master branch.

Alex Smirnov