[SailfishDevel] I want to port sailfish os to my Samsung phone

Lucien Xu sfietkonstantin at free.fr
Wed Apr 15 08:19:29 UTC 2015

Hello Zaid,

By checking the adaptation wiki page[1], I have seen that the GS3 seems to have a partial support.
You can try it, but I won't recommand it except if you knows what you are doing and are willing to help the porters on XDA or IRC[2].

Regards,
Lucien

[1]: https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptations/libhybris
[2]: freenode.net, channel #sailfishos-porters