[SailfishDevel] Neo900 support

schifano at polytech.unice.fr schifano at polytech.unice.fr
Thu Apr 9 09:52:54 UTC 2015

Indeed, it seems a good starting point. The main problem to this project
is to have a compatible Android kernel running on Maemo. But it seems
there is a big memory consumption, which will not be a problem with the
Neo900. And it seems that with a more modern kernel it will be easier,
kernel which will be brought by Maemo 5 on Neo900. But after having a
running Android chroot, there will be a big code writing for doing the
glue between the chroot and Maemo ....
It seems a be a better idea to investigate about ARC Chromium extension
but it requires a more modern OS than Maemo 5.