[SailfishDevel] Neo900 support

Schifano Alexandre schifano at polytech.unice.fr
Mon Apr 6 12:48:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Still about a Neo900 support, I have an other question :

As far as I understand, basically Sailfish is Mer (Wayland version) with
the Jolla UI, and with an Android kernel and libhybris. So if I am able
to have Nemo running rightly on a N(eo)900 with Wayland, I will be able
to run Sailfish apps ? And if I am able to do it with an Android kernel
and libhybris, I will be able to have it working with the possibility to
install Android apps ?

Best regards