[SailfishDevel] Include shared library

Steffen Förster steffen.foerster at 4foerster.ch
Tue Sep 9 20:12:08 UTC 2014

Hi

I want to include two shared libraries in my RPM file and need some
help. What is the proper configuration to include the libraries in the
RPM. The libraries should be installed in the directory
/usr/share/harbour-masterpassword/lib (harbour restriction). Yes, I have
read the code of the project https://github.com/Elleo/cutespotify but I
don't see the missing configuration lines.

The project code:
https://github.com/steffen-foerster/harbour-masterpassword

Thanks,
Steffen

This is my configuration:

harbour-masterpassword.pro
==============================
LIBS+=$$PWD/libssl/lib/libssl.so.10\
$$PWD/libssl/lib/libcrypto.so.10
INCLUDEPATH += libssl/include/openssl
QMAKE_RPATHDIR += /usr/share/harbour-masterpassword/lib
lib.path = usr/share/harbour-masterpassword/lib/
lib.files += libssl/lib/libssl.so.10 \
libssl/lib/libcrypto.so.10

harbour-masterpassword.spec
# >> macros
# list here all the libraries your RPM installs
%define __requires_exclude ^libssl|libcrypto.*$
# << macros