[SailfishDevel] BlueZ upstreaming?

Bob Summerwill bob at summerwill.net
Fri Sep 12 15:47:27 UTC 2014

I brought up BlueZ4 "harvesting" for Sailfish in this week's Mer Meeting:

http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-09-09-15.00.html

Calling Hannu Mallat!   I am told that you are "the guy" :-)

I am forwarding this earlier e-mail thread to the Sailfish development
list, for archiving of the conversation, and so that Bluetooth developers
on Mer/Sailfish/Jolla can have this additional context.   Thanks!

Cheers,
Bob

bob at summerwill.net