[SailfishDevel] Bluedroid in Julla

Harald Schmitt linux at hschmitt.de
Wed Sep 10 11:10:37 UTC 2014

Since QT 5.4 has bluez5 support [1], I think going forward with bluez5
is a natural fit.
Additionally, you can see that Chromium OS uses bluez5 [2] and Tizen [5].
And there are others who want to do bluetooth qualification with bluez5.

Actually, I don't understand what implications android's choice has on
SailfishOS.

[1] http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/09/08/qt-5-4-alpha-available/
[2]
http://www.bluez.org/chrome-os-qualified-as-a-host-subsystem-bluetooth-4-0-low-energy/