[SailfishDevel] Minimized Apps

r0kk3rz r0kk3rz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:44:01 UTC 2014

I'm not expecting someone to fix my bug for me, just describe or point to a
link or something that tells me what happens when a Sailfish App is
minimized (status objects changed, signals that are called, anything?)

It's a QtMultimedia based music player app, and my play queue stops
updating the datamodel when the player reaches the end of one song and goes
to the next in the queue, the player itself continues to work, but the
datamodel that displays in the GUI becomes stops updating. This happens
only when minimized, when the app is in focus the app works as expected.

Code is available here: https://github.com/r0kk3rz/SirenSong-Media-Player
but again I'm not expecting anyone to fix it for me, just help me
understand the environment better.