[SailfishDevel] Update9 (1.1.0.38) and new Dialog Silica component

Luca Donaggio donaggio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:47:23 UTC 2014

As my two apps in Harbour both use a Dialog Silica component, I tried both
of them soon after upgrading to the new SFOS release.

Both Dialogs presented a slightly different appearence and none of them
seems right to me (see attached screenshots): in one case the background of
the newly introduced dialog header is centered and in the other it is
anchored to the left, while I think that the right appearence would be to
horizontally fill the page.
Both Dialogs have the anchors.fill property set to "parent", what could be
the issue?

--
Luca Donaggio