[SailfishDevel] Sample app in sailfish.

Steffen Förster steffen.foerster at 4foerster.ch
Thu Oct 16 20:14:38 UTC 2014

Hi

I resolved this problem with an increased timeout. You can find the
appropriate option on the creation form of the new Mer ARM device.

One more hint:

- If you connect your Jolla via USB, check the IP address of the "Remote
NDIS based Internet Sharing Device". It should belong to the same
subnet, e.g. 192.168.2.14.

Cheers,
Steffen