[SailfishDevel] Undo in SailfishOS apps

ulf.swdev at e.mail.de ulf.swdev at e.mail.de
Wed Oct 15 14:18:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wanted to use the QUndo framework (QUndoCommand, QUndoStack) in my app...
but the SailfishOS-SDK doesn't allow access to the QWidgets directly by
default.

I could enable that, but as I understand use of QWidgets is not
supported in SailfishOS.
So what is the recommended way to implement Undo in an app? Is there another
way to get undo functionality or is it allowed to enable QWidgets for
this purpose?

Actually, shouldn't QUndoCommand, QUndoStack and QUndoGroup be in QtCore and
only QUndoView in Widgets? That would allow general usage of Undo
functionality.

/Ulf