[SailfishDevel] Image.onDoubleClicked event in SilicaFlickable

Tomek discuss at tdress.de
Sat Oct 4 18:46:30 UTC 2014

Hello jolla developers!

I am wondering why the Image QML element does *not* fire the onDoubleClicked event when placed inside the SilicaFlickable element.

Have a look at this example. With QT´s Flickable element (which I am not suppose to use, of cause) the event is fired and with SilicaFlickable it is not.

Does someone have an idea what else I could try?

import QtQuick 2.0
import Sailfish.Silica 1.0

Item {
    Rectangle {
        id: rect
        width: 200
        height: 200

        SilicaFlickable {
            anchors.fill: parent

            Image {
                anchors.fill: parent
                source: "../res/image.jpg"
                MouseArea {
                    anchors.fill: parent
                    onDoubleClicked: console.log("Silika onDoubleClicked does not fire :(")
                    onClicked: console.log("Silika onClicked fired!")
                }
            }
        }
    }

    Rectangle {
        width: 200
        height: 200
        anchors.top: rect.bottom

        Flickable {
            anchors.fill: parent

            Image {
                anchors.fill: parent
                source: "../res/image.jpg"
                MouseArea {
                    anchors.fill: parent
                    onDoubleClicked: console.log(„onDoubleClicked fired!")
                    onClicked: console.log(„onClicked fired!")
                }
            }
        }
    }