[SailfishDevel] [Minutes] SailfishOS community meeting 25.11 + planning for next one 16.12

Carol Chen carol.chen at jolla.com
Wed Nov 26 02:34:37 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who attended yesterday's meeting. We had a nice
turnout! Minutes/logs:

Minutes:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-11-25-15.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-11-25-15.00.txt
Log:
http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-11-25-15.00.log.html

Next "regular" meeting will be on 2014-12-16 @ 15:00 UTC. Meeting Chair
will be Carol Chen (cybette). Please propose discussion topics at:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

** Note that there'll be a "special" meeting on Dec-2 @ 15:00 UTC,
Chairperson tbr (tentative), to continue the discussions on specific
topics that were touched on in yesterday's meeting. Thomas will create a
separate TJC item with info and agenda for this special meeting.

If you propose a topic, it is expected that you show up and present it,
or have a substitute participate in the meeting. It is important that
you're present at the meeting to guide the discussions in the direction
you want, so we do not spend time guessing what kind of info/answers you
may be looking for.

Please propose your topic by Friday 12.12. Any topics added after that
will be considered for the following meeting. I will send out meeting
invite with confirmed agenda before the meeting.

Cheers,
  Carol

--
Carol "cybette" Chen