[SailfishDevel] Multimedia does not work on Nexus5 image

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Fri Nov 21 12:22:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

as stated in the description, you have to enable the openrepos-repo of
the user 'sailfish_lib', too.
In this repo, there is the required package 'gst-plugins-bad-extra'
(and others, too) available.

See here:
https://openrepos.net/users/sailfishlib (user)
https://openrepos.net/content/sailfishlib/gst-plugins-bad-extra (Package)

I think, when you enable this repo, it should work.

Michael.