[SailfishDevel] QtTouch for Sailfish?

Jonni Rainisto jonni.rainisto at jolla.com
Fri Nov 21 09:17:13 UTC 2014

Here's couple of example projects that I did a while ago (just tested that they still work).

Example of raw QTouchEvents events in QML: https://gitorious.org/sailfishtouchexample/sailfishtouchexample/
Example of MultiPointTouchArea: https://gitorious.org/sailfishtouchexample/multipointtoucharea/

re, Jonni