[SailfishDevel] custom autocomplete?

fasza2mobile at gmail.com fasza2mobile at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:10:46 UTC 2014

      Thanks for the answer,
  No I don't believe either that it's of vital importance, I just thought if it was trivial to implement, we could make good use of it. I of course did not see the source to be able to estimate how much work it would entail, I'll just have to trust your judgement on that.

  I don't think I will create a TJC issue regarding this, but if someone else reading this mail does, please send the link in this thread so I or whoever stumbles across this post can vote on it.

Thanks
Kris