[SailfishDevel] custom autocomplete?

Victor Mataré matare at lih.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 13 18:09:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have a TextInput where the user enters host names and/or IP addresses. So
naturally, I'd like to offer some mechanism that allows the user to quickly
pick from recently used entries. GUI-wise, the best way to do that seems to be
the autocomplete of the keyboard, since normally I'd just deactivate
prediction completely for this type of input. So instead of just deactivating
it, the better choice would be to feed it a simple word list that offers input
hints for recently used host names and IP addresses. Any idea how to do that?

Regards,
Victor