[SailfishDevel] Compile boost library for sailfish os

Michael Neufing michael at neufing.org
Wed Nov 12 10:28:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

in order to compile something in SailfishOS SDK, that depends on boost
(or any other libs), you have to install the boost*-dev libraries (or
corresponding) the SDK-Environment.

To do this, you can SSH into you MerSDK Build-Engine and install the
libraries using zypper, or you can do this directly in Qt Creator,
that ships with the SailfishOS SDK.

You can do this somewhere in the SailfishOS-Tab in Qt Creator.
Sorry, I am at work and don't have the SailfishSDK installed on my
workstation, so I can not exactly say where you can do this - you have
to search :-)

I hope that helps you.

Michael.