[SailfishDevel] Downgrade my Jolla to version 1.0.8.21

Philipp Seiler p.seiler at linuxmail.org
Mon Nov 10 23:34:34 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I have a semi big problem with my jolla phone. I did that opt-in update
to the most recent bleeding edge version. It works tolerable but not
great. Version 1.0.8.21 was great so I tried downgrade with

# ssu re 1.0.8.21
# version --dup

But it didn't work. It broke my network connectivity and maybe more.
So I did a full reset to the shipped version 1.0.4.x and tried once
again a force update to 1.0.8.21. That also didn't work and I updated
again to the recent opt-in version.

Is there a way to force install the recent stable instead of the opt-in
update?

Sorry for not pasting the error message of "version --dup" but I don't
want to break it again because it's in productive use.

Regards,

Philipp

--
Philipp Seiler