[SailfishDevel] (no subject)

Richard Grooff rgrnetalk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 12:20:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

In a page I have a fuction to update the xmllistmodel en then the listview with it.

fuction previous(){
   list_model2.clear()
   xmllistmodel.reload()
   listview.update()

In the page calling the function  works, the information in the listview is replaced with the new information.
When I call this function from the cover (with pageid.previous() ) the listmodel on the page is not cleared and the new information is added to the listview (and not replacing the old information).
Why are the commands working in the page and is listmodel.clear() not working from the cover?

Regards, Richard