[SailfishDevel] was "Acceptable Behaviour.." --> Forum

Andrea Bernabei and.bernabei at gmail.com
Mon May 26 08:52:43 UTC 2014

I agree, sections and subsections are important, random tags can't take
their role imho :/

An alternative could be to force people to use only a LIMITED number of
tags decided by Jolla?

in that way we'd only have tags which basically act as sections.

That means losing tags as we know it, and trying to turn tags into
something like sections