[SailfishDevel] Sailfish developer planet - blog aggregator

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sat May 24 13:39:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

this one has been around for a bit, but hasn't been discussed here so
far. I'd like to push it forward now.

At Devaamo we've been involved in Sailfish from the start and have
organized some local events that garnered a lot of interest.
We also run some infrastructure, like the community image hosting
service, that is e.g hosting Nemo and Sailfish N9/N950 images. It has
been around from the MeeGo times, when it was impossible to get help for
hosting community hardware adaptations.

So without further ado, Sailfish planet is now open:
http://planet.devaamo.fi/sailfish/

I'm soliciting input which blogs to add. So far there are only
three/four that have sailfish specific topics. I'm looking strictly for
developer and platform development topics. If there is also interest in
general topics we could consider a "jolla" planet for that?

To have a blog added, preferably email me directly and include BOTH the
blog URL, and a URL to the feed, if the blog covers multiple topics,
preferably a feed that filters posts and only returns those tagged e.g.
sailfish. (Most blogs offer that)

If you happen to know blogs about Mer and or Nemo, you can send me those
too. Their planets are here:
http://planet.devaamo.fi/mer
http://planet.devaamo.fi/nemo

Cheers