[SailfishDevel] Farewell to Jolla community!

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Sat May 24 08:51:08 UTC 2014

It was very nice experience to meet many of the people in this
community, despite the whole harm that has happened to me from Thomas,
Carsten and Jolla the company. I think there is nothing left and I need
to leave, as I gave so many chances for Jolla to fix this serious issue
and they completely blew it. The last days just confirmed my worst fears
that Jolla is a moral bankrupt and is unable to deal properly with
problems. I guess everyone that hasn't lost his common sense has noticed
that.

Now despite I'm leaving the community, I will do all the steps to spread
the information about what happened here and how I was harmed. I see it
as a justice, the justice I deserve to defend my good name (I'm active
for around 10 years in various communities. I am a memeber of Polish
Linux Users Group, OpenStreetMap Poland, Hackerspace Silesia and last
but not least, recently founded Polish Python User Group, so my
involvement in those relies on the trust that people in all those
communites has given me choosing on important functions at those
associations. Also, leaving the community doesn't mean I'm leaving my
friends from it, but I'm happy that I've figured out who my real friends
are and what people only pretended to be my friends.

To Jolla:
My offer of mediation lost its sense. I'm no longer interested in having
to deal with your company at any level.

To Jolla Investors:
I hope you are reading all of this and will know what to do if you care
about the rest of your money that haven't been pumped yet to this
corpo-startup.

To Jolla Partners - Tieto, F-Secure, Nokia/Here and others:
I also hope someone will point you to this material and you will think
twice with who you are partnering. It might also affect your companies
image, especially F-Secure whose business, I would say, highly depends
on that.

To mass media:
Feel free to contact me if you would like to make an article or
interview about the whole problem. Reading the Sailfish-devel mailing
list mail by mail will help you to understand a lot. If the mailing
list, which is now a good evidence, will be deleted as someone
suggested, then there is still a lot of evidence at individuals mailboxes.

To community members:
I don't know what will be soon left from Sailfish and Jolla (Mer and
Nemo will probably prevail, including Glacier UI as they are open
source, I hope qwazix and locusf, which are a great guys will still work
on that despite everything!), but I guess there are some other
interesting projects like Neo900, Ubuntu Touch or Tizen.

To Finns:
I know it's disappointing as Jolla is a Finnish company and you probably
had highest hopes from all of us. Unfortunately that's how life goes,
let's move forward, you still have Nokia and there are many other
interesting and promising startups in Finland.

To Jolla employees:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPlBBLc6vno
Remember the motto of my blog?

Regards,
Filip

PS. Probably I'm going offline for a few days, need to relax and spend
the rest of the weekend with my good friends and my family.
PS2. I won't post anything more here, but I will make a thread on TMO as
some people suggested.