[SailfishDevel] Acceptable Behaviour Guidelines - you decide

Iekku Pylkka iekku.pylkka at jolla.com
Fri May 23 20:02:28 UTC 2014

Ahoy,

We have been pondering the idea about forum. Truth to be told, we are too small company to follow and contribute to that as well. We are following/contributing to several IRC channels, together.Jolla.com, this mailing list and I'm bombing our technical developers with developer-care at jolla.com questions I can't answer and can't find easily (below 30 minutes). And we have huge amount of work to do :) Yes, we could have trusted community members as a moderators in forum, but we would love to contribute and _read_ those posts coming to forum.

Br,
Iekku Pylkkä