[SailfishDevel] Acceptable Behaviour Guidelines - you decide

christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch christopher.lamb at thurweb.ch
Fri May 23 19:21:50 UTC 2014

Hi Jarko

before we jump to splitting into multiple SF mailing lists, I wonder
has any thought been given to replacing the lists with a developer'
forum?

I fear that multiple lists would not really help - I would end up
subscribed to all of them (both those that I am very interested in,
and those that I am sometimes interested in), and thus my In-box would
be just as full as it is now.

A forum would be divided into sub-forums, and being thread oriented
(as opposed to post-oriented) I could freely choose which sub-forums
and which threads I chose to dive into, and which to ignore.

Chris