[SailfishDevel] Acceptable Behaviour Guidelines - you decide

David Greaves david.greaves at jolla.com
Thu May 22 14:18:01 UTC 2014

There's been enough noise on this mailing list recently that some people have
felt they don't want to participate.

We need to be careful about over-policing discussions but there is such a thing
as under-policing too.

How would we (community, not Jolla) determine the line? and what measures do we
think should be taken?

Lorn pointed to this as a useful document:
  http://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/

FWIW I personally don't think there's anything happened recently that I would
actually take action over. My delete key works fine and history shows that
sometimes cries for help come in strange forms.

David/lbt

PS This thread is for generic guidelines - please keep any specific issues out
of it.