[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Tone Kastlunger users.giulietta at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:19:37 UTC 2014

>So Thomas Perl and I were in a conflict since beginning of 2013, before he
was a Jolla employee. From his side I've received insults (was >compared to
psycho, called asshole etc.) and even threats (he was threatening me to
discredit me in Python community, also he was >threatening publish my
private mails, where I've begged him to stop this conflict). Thomas used
all sorts of actions against me, including >kicking me from gPodder project
to which I've previously contributed, without any factual technical/quality
reasons. I've made many >attempts to end this conflict at that time, but
without any results.

I recall you mention there was something else here which acted as an
ignition for this kribiskrabis, but all you have provided after that is
information related to subsequent events.
What keeps you from mentioning the reasons to the conflict between you and
THP?