[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

kaa at iol.cz kaa at iol.cz
Wed May 21 12:11:09 UTC 2014

Wed May 21 2014 13:23:12 GMT+0200 (CEST), Stefano Mosconi napsal:
> On 20/05/14 21:20, Filip Kłębczyk wrote:
> > I've read that answer and I think people are interested in what you wrote.
>
> According to the answers I have seen so far most people don't share the same
> opinion.

But most other people have same feeling as Filip..

> > Briefly speaking I can say that Stefano doesn't see any problem at all.
>
> You are speaking on my behalf now Filip.
>
> I respect you and I don't tell to the world what you write me privately.
>
> Likewise If I answer privately I would expect you to respect me and keep my
> answers private.

Will be good not hide all (under carpet). Will be good to know your official statement for this known problems. Silence is not good.
Jolla have too many PR, but community co-work and info is not good.. Silence, silence, silence,  . :(

PS: my feeling is: abandone this ship without known path and get something else builded on SWIPE UI f.ex BBZ10 .. :\

PPS: i have not-cheap preordered device, not payfree devel device. I have rights to say my critical opinion .. When I buy phone, I fulfilled half of its commitment. Now you will fulfill your half. Promises do not work forever .. :)
Please do something right and do it now. With time you will lost yours fans..
Howgh, that is all on my heart ..

Thanks
"Kaazc"