[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Stefano Mosconi stefano.mosconi at jolla.com
Wed May 21 11:23:12 UTC 2014

On 20/05/14 21:20, Filip Kłębczyk wrote:
> I've read that answer and I think people are interested in what you wrote.

According to the answers I have seen so far most people don't share the same
opinion.

> Briefly speaking I can say that Stefano doesn't see any problem at all.

You are speaking on my behalf now Filip.

I respect you and I don't tell to the world what you write me privately.

Likewise If I answer privately I would expect you to respect me and keep my
answers private.

Thanks
--
Stefano Mosconi