[SailfishDevel] [Sailfish Devel] how to reinstall Sdk when installation directory has been removed by accident

frances frederic frances_frederic at yahoo.fr
Thu May 1 12:22:47 UTC 2014

finally found that was because MerSDK was still running and installed.
After removed it it seems to accept to be reinstalled.

Le Jeudi 1 mai 2014 14h01, frances frederic <frances_frederic at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

hi all,

My sdk installation directory has been removed by accident,
I would like to know if there is a way to reinstall the sdk?

Actually I've downloaded sdk installer and tried to run it but it complains about previous version installed and refuse to go forward....

Regards,
Frédéric