[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:20:01 UTC 2014

W dniu 20.05.2014 18:17, Stefano Mosconi pisze:
> On 19/05/2014 12:41, Filip Kłębczyk wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> Hi Filip,
>
>> I'm writing on developers list, because I wanted to express my
>> disappointment with a serious problem that Jolla has and tries to hide
>> under the carpet.
>
> [snip]
>
> I have answered you privately as I don't think this is the correct place
> to address the issue.

I've read that answer and I think people are interested in what you
wrote. Briefly speaking I can say that Stefano doesn't see any problem
at all. Moreover he accuses me of harming Jolla public image. I think
that Jolla is harming its image itself - if problems and harm wouldn't
be ignored there would be no mail on this list. When everything fails
people usually go public with what was ignored.

Regards,
Filip