[SailfishDevel] Discrimination and abuse from Jolla employee Thomas Perl

Chris Walker cdw_nokiaqt at the-walker-household.co.uk
Mon May 19 18:12:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, 19 May 2014 11:41:16 +0200
Filip Kłębczyk <fklebczyk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing on developers list, because I wanted to express my
> disappointment ...

I'd like to express my disappointment for a couple of reasons.

One is that this needed to appear here at all and second that there
*appears* to have been no follow up from anybody at Jolla and in
particular, Thomas Perl.

This should have been jumped on by Jolla in an effort to resolve the
squabling. By now we should have a response from them to say that they
are looking into it and we could safely divert our gaze.

I for one don't expect to see any followups except from either
Filip, Thomas P or somebody else at Jolla to say that this has been
resolved amicably. I certainly don't expect to see any tit-for-tap
arguments continuing. This list is not the place for that.