[SailfishDevel] Jolla release plan for high-level features - update 6 / 7

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Mon May 19 00:58:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

>> * Google contacts 2-way sync
>Does this include support for generic CalDAV servers as well? I use owncloud
>and Syncevolution doesn't really work for me. If I understood correctly, the
>Google Sync on SailfishOS also uses CalDAV, doesn't it?

The Google synchronisation adapters do not use either CardDAV or CalDAV
currently, no.  We plan to switch the calendar sync adapter over to using
CalDAV in the near future, however.

Other CalDAV services including Yahoo! and Fruux have preliminary support
in update6.

Currently we do not support CardDAV.  This is a planned feature but no ETA yet.

Cheers,
Chris.