[SailfishDevel] Jolla release plan for high-level features - update 6 / 7

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Thu May 15 19:21:36 UTC 2014

El Thursday 15 May 2014, Iosif Hamlatzis escribió:
> Since you mention changes/additions in the BT stack what about the profiles
> A2DP for listening music through the hands-free headset and SPP for
> connecting maybe an external GPS receiver for better performance?

I play music with a headset with microphone, and the buttons control the
music, and the microphone works with phone calls. The buttons don't work with
Gpodder yet, though. Isn't this the A2DP profile?

Note also that, AFAIK, Jolla will probably be stuck with BlueZ 4.x for some
time. The migration to BlueZ means using better but incompatible APIs. Linux
desktops weren't quite up to date with porting either last time I checked.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2