[SailfishDevel] Howto access createEvent function in org.nemomobile.calendar ?

Matthias Barmeier barmeier at barmeier.com
Sun May 11 19:58:50 UTC 2014

Hi Andrey,

thanks, works perfect :) Do you have another tip for me ?
When I ow try to add an event I always get: Error: Cannot assign to
read-only property "startTime"

Is it possible to enable write-access to this porperty or is there a
setter method ?

Do you have a hint where I could read about the tricks necessary to
manage calendar events ?

Ciao
     Matze