[SailfishDevel] Where is the source code for the Sailfish OS version of fingerterm (and other GPL applications)

Mehdi El Gueddari mehdi at tickmeet.com
Sun May 11 12:43:26 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM, <mehdi at tickmeet.com> wrote:

> I'd like to make a few tweaks to fingerterm for my Jolla. So I went to get
> the source code but can't seem to find it anywhere.

So with the help of David, Andrey, Thomas and Kalle here, I was able to
find and build and tweak the fingerterm app that ships with Jolla. And this
is the result: https://github.com/mehdime/fingerterm

You'll find a list of the tweaks I made in the README. A lot of them are
really just to suit my own personal preferences but I find the result quite
satisfying. If you'd like to use that version on your phone (or if you'd
like to be able to tweak fingerterm yourself), I've included detailed build
instructions - you should be able to have a working build in minutes even
if this is your first Qt / Sailfish project.

Thanks everyone!
Mehdi