[SailfishDevel] Minutes and logs from 6-May meeting, planning for next one Re: Next meeting on SailfishOS, open source, collaboration: 6-May @ 10:00 UTC

Carsten Munk carsten.munk at jolla.com
Wed May 7 06:11:00 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for attending, the logs and minutes can be found at:

http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-05-06-10.00.html

http://merproject.org/meetings/mer-meeting/2014/mer-meeting.2014-05-06-10.00.log.html

Please help suggest timeslot for next meeting and topics on the
following URL, I will send out an agenda list and invitation in 48 hours
from now.

http://piratepad.net/SailfishOSSMeeting-20140429

BR
Carsten Munk