[SailfishDevel] SymPy and SailfishOS Unicode fonts

Roberto Colistete Jr. roberto.colistete at gmail.com
Mon May 5 00:52:47 UTC 2014

     Hi,

     As we can see in the screenshot of FingerTerm running IPython
(0.13.2) with SymPy 0.7.5, mathematical symbols are not show correctly.
A workaround is to disable Unicode.

     So I repeat my suggestion below, to have "DejaVu Sans Mono" font
available in Sailfish OS. And FingerTerm able to change the font.

     About SymPy 0.7.5 for Sailfish :
https://openrepos.net/content/rcolistete/sympy-075-sailfishos

         Best regards,

         Roberto