[SailfishDevel] Why do I get "binding loop" error?

Ragnar Kurm ragnar at waalaskala.com
Mon Mar 24 21:24:29 UTC 2014

> flickable.contentHeight: column.height

Thank you Andrei,
but it does not help :(

I assumed that your code was meant like this:
SilicaFlickable { contentHeight: column.height; Column { id: column ...} }

Even when set explicitly
SilicaFlickable { contentY: 0 ... }
still get the loop.

I wonder how/where to debug this?

This did not help me either:
SailfishOS/mersdk/targets/SailfishOS-i486-x86/usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/SilicaFlickable.qml
No mention of contentY, which loops.

Thank you,
Ragnar