[SailfishDevel] Issue with GPS refresh interval

dcaliste at free.fr dcaliste at free.fr
Fri Mar 21 12:57:56 UTC 2014

Hello,

   It seems to me (correct me if I'm wrong) that since the last software update
(1.0.4.20), the GPS refresh interval set with setUpdateInterval() (see
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qgeopositioninfosource.html), is not honored
anymore. The GPS fires its callback with a period of 1 s always, whatever the
value set for updateInterval (I'm testing with setUpdateInterval(3000), but
other values are not working neither). The value returned by .updateInterval()
accessor is valid (and different than 1000) by the way.
   I know that this part of Qt is not officialy in SailfishOS yet, but I would
like to report a bug, if it actually exists, for it to be corrected in whatever
future official inclusion in Sailfish.

   Have a nice day,

Damien.