[SailfishDevel] [Update] Changelog for SailfishOS update 4 (1.0.4.20)

Erik Ridderby erik at ridderby.se
Tue Mar 18 10:22:29 UTC 2014

;)

I installed Warehouse from openrepos. I like to do things from the command
prompt and dislike the automagic that sometimes happens. Warehouse did in fact
add a repository without my knowledge. I found that it could be disabled under
user profile (or similar).

With the FAQ I can verify that no other unintentional repos is automagically
added and I am now ready to update ;)

BR
Erik