[SailfishDevel] show/hide pulley menu items

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Mon Mar 10 20:55:14 UTC 2014

Den 10. mars 2014 20:43, skrev Vivian Brégier:
> Thank you, this works just fine.
>
> And I always have at least one menuitem visible, so there is no need to
> hide the menu itself, but it is a good thing to keep in mind.
>
> Strangely,
> https://sailfishos.org/sailfish-silica/qml-sailfishsilica-menuitem-members.html
> does not reference this attribute.

I don't think the Silica documentation links to anything outside Silica.
The doc generation tool used by Jolla probably didn't know where to find
QtQuick or something. Inconvenient, but what can you do... Just read the
description to find what it inherits from. For example, MenuItem
inherits from Label, and the docs for Label says it inherits from
QtQuick's Text type.

With that knowledge, you can look up Text in the QtQuick docs to find
out what's in there:
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtquick/qml-qtquick2-text-members.html

And there, inherited from Item, is the "visible" property.