[SailfishDevel] QML Dialog / DialogHeader - how to disable accepted button by default?

Ragnar Kurm ragnar at waalaskala.com
Sat Mar 8 11:40:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to make a dialog where accept action can be disabled or enabled.
I set canAccept explicitly false, but it still appears as active, though
tapping does not accept.
So visual and practical aspect don't match.
If canAccept is specified dynamically then on subsequent change it
starts to behave coherently.
Is it something I do miss? Or a bug?

Ragnar

   Dialog {