[SailfishDevel] SilicaListView and SparqlListModel

Ove Kåven ovek at arcticnet.no
Fri Mar 7 17:30:46 UTC 2014

Den 07. mars 2014 13:46, skrev Michele Tameni:
> Any advice on this? I'm stuck with this problem.

I doubt it has anything to do with the list model.

First, note that SilicaListView is a SilicaFlickable. With the Silica
UI, you're not really meant to nest flickables inside other flickables
(and as far as I can tell, the Jolla apps don't do it). If you want to
do it anyway, you should be very careful about it.

In this case, you didn't get your height constraints right. Since your
column does not have a height constraint, it will size itself after its
children. But then you're telling one of its children, the
SilicaListView, to use its parent's height! Because of this infinite
loop, your inner flickable is probably constantly growing and your outer
flickable constantly adjusting its scroll range to fit. I bet this could
cause all kinds of funny effects.